Are you thinking of how to charge a Vuse without a charger? Normally, you can use a Vuse charger to charge your vaping device. But, what if the charger is lost? Well, you will be able to charge your Vuse in several other ways. So, first, you need to search for an external power source to charge a Vuse. also, you can use an additional power source such as a USB car charger.
But, you should keep in mind that you need to plug in the Vuse’s USB port to the wall outlet adapter. Now, you should plug the other end of the Vuse into a travel charger.
Let me warn you that all methods of charging a Vuse are not at all secured. You have to be very careful in this process because if you use the wrong charger, the Vuse battery can explode.
This article, therefore, will guide Vuse users on how to charge a Vuse without a charger properly. So, keep reading.
What Causes Of My Vuse Not Charging?
The causes of your Vuse not charging can be many. If you notice that your Vuse is not charging properly, you need to check a few things. This particular section of this article discusses the reasons why your Vuse is not charging properly.
- You might have used an inappropriate power source or charger to charge your vape. The power source should be less than 5 volts and 0.75 amps.
- In case you are using the correct charger for your Vuse and you are still noticing the charging issue, you should check the interface between the charger and the device. Sometimes, dirt and debris in the interface can cause charging issues.
- In case the temperature of your Vuse decreases below 0 degrees Celsius, you cannot charge your device temporarily.
- If everything is alright, the problem might lie in the battery of your Vape. in that case, you will have to replace the vape’s battery.
Easy Steps On How To Charge A Vuse Without A Charger
Are you thinking of charging the vape with a DIY Vuse charger? If so, we recommend not to use it as several risks are involved in this process. It can damage the battery of your Vuse. also, the battery may explode.
However, you can use a micro-USB charger to charge your Vuse. but, for that, the Vuse should have a USB charging port.
Let’s read the steps on how you can charge a Vuse with a charger.
Method 1: Use A USB Charger
The safest method to charge a Vuse is with a USB charger. If you do not have a USB charger, you can easily find it in your neighborhood store. Also, you need to keep in mind that you should select the proper USB charger to charge your Vuse.
On the other hand, if the Vuse has a USB port, you will be able to use an android or iPhone charger to charge it.
Method 2: Use Charger’s Inner Wires After Splitting The It
Well, this method is really risky as the Vuse’s battery can explode while you try this. If you have a USB charging cable, you can use it. There should be a regular USB end at one side of the charger and a micro-USB end at the other.
- First, you should split the micro-USB end. Plug the other end of the micro-USB into a power source.
- Cut the cable at the end of the micro-USB. Peel the coating to expose two wires. You will see two red and black wires.
- Insert those wires into the charging port of the Vuse. the red wire should be inserted into the middle hole and the black wire into the left hole.
- Now, you should find a power source. It can be a computer or a power source.
- Connect the USB cable.
- If the Vuse is charging, you will see green lights.
- Do not touch the exposed wires or you might get shocked.
How Long Does Vuse Take To Charge?
A Vuse battery takes at least 80 minutes to charge fully. It is strongly recommended not to charge a Vuse overnight, even if it is made with some particular safety features.
Though you can charge your Vuse without its original charger, you should carry its charge with you while you are traveling. Charging the Vuse with the wrong charger is not free of risks. Also, you should use the second method only when you have to use your Vuse urgently.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I charge my vape with a phone charger?
Well, you may get the help of a phone charger if you want to charge your Vuse urgently. But, there are certain risks involved in this process. So, it is strongly recommended not to use a phone charger to charge your Vuse. A Vuse should always be charged with its original charger.
2. Can you charge a VUSE with a magnet?
Fortunately, yes! You can purchase a Vuse ePod magnetic charger if you want to charge it. The magnetic USB charging cable is compatible with the Vuse. you will have to spend at least $4.99 if you want to buy one.
3. What voltage should I charge my vape at?
If you are using lithium-ion batteries, the nominal voltage to charge the vape is 3.6v. You will be able to increase the voltage to 4.2v but not more than that.
4. Is it Safe to Use a Phone Charger to Charge Your Vuse?
Unfortunately, no! Charging your Vuse with a phone charger is not at all safe. If you charge the Vuse with a phone charger, it may lead to damage to the Vuse battery or injury. On the other hand, the battery of the Vuse can be exploded due to the phone charger. A Vuse should always be charged with its original charger.