You may think that choosing the best business mobile device is as simple as selecting your favorite brand’s newest model. Even though you will be sure to get the latest technology that way, it does not always ensure that you have the best phone for what you need it for.
Granted, with new tech coming out all the time, it is imperative to keep up with it because your business will depend upon it, but as long as you keep your mobile device up to date and in good running condition, it is not always necessary to have the newest, and most expensive, model on the market.
Let’s take a look at 6 of the top business mobile devices currently on the market so you can choose wisely when it comes time to fork over the cash for your new business mobile phone.
- iPhone SE – The 2020 version of the iPhone SE is a phone that you will find works very well for your business needs. It is not one of the best when it comes to software, but it is updated enough to run all the modern IOS applications. If you do not need a top-end smartphone, this is the perfect choice for you and your business.
- iPhone 12 – If you need an iPhone that can run all the modern IOS applications without bogging down, the iPhone 12 is your best option. It is 5G compatible and can handle most business needs that you have. The price tag is a little higher than the previous models, but it is worth the investment if you plan to hold on to it for a while.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 – Depending on the size of the mobile device that you need, the S20, S20+, or the S20 Note Ultra are available and can easily manage all your business needs. It has 5G compatibility, high resolution screen and cameras, and plenty of high-tech abilities to keep up with today’s new and improved technology.
- Nokia XR20 – Even though the Nokia XR20 does not have substantial internal memory space, it has a slot to slide in a microSD card. Plus, you can run two SIM cards on this device, making it able to keep personal and business life separate. It is shockproof, waterproof, and has a one-year guarantee on screen replacement, which makes it the perfect choice for those that are hard on phones.
- Motorola Defy – The Motorola Defy is not the fastest smartphone on the planet, but it is dustproof, drop-proof, and waterproof. This makes it an excellent phone for people that work on the go, such as contractors and inspectors. It is not as high-tech as some of your other choices, but it is more than capable of helping you run your business. Just make sure that you have a good iSelect mobile phone plans to ensure that you can access what you need when you need it.
- Google Pixel 5 – This phone offers an easy-to-use system that will not put a huge hole in your pocketbook. It has one of the best cameras available on a mobile device, so if your business relies on photos, this would be the perfect phone. It does have 5G capabilities, so it can connect to any new apps on the market.
These are the top 6 mobile devices you can buy for your business. Of course, there will always be newer models, but that does not mean they are not worth investing in. The fact is that some of the previous generation phones are the same as the new but slightly cheaper, so there is no point in forking over huge amounts of money.
Especially since new mobile technology comes out every day. Unless you want to buy a new phone every couple of months, get ahold of one of those listed above and keep updating until the system is no longer compatible.
Then you can upgrade to a newer one and repeat the process. This will allow you to lower your expenses while giving you plenty of high-tech options for running our business.