Though Paramount Plus is considered one of the most famous streaming providers, users are continuously facing some common issues while streaming content. Paramount Plus Error Code 3304 is one of them.
You can’t connect to the server when this error occurs. However, some easy and simple fixes regarding this error include restarting the device, turning off the hardware acceleration, and disabling the ad blocker.
This technical article will guide users through the best fixes by which they can resolve this error easily. Also, the causes of Paramount Plus error code 3304 are discussed here.
What Are The Causes Of The Paramount Error Code 3304?
The Paramount plus error code 3304 can occur due to multiple causes. Here is the list of some common causes for which this particular error code, 3304 occurs.
1. Server errors
2. Poor internet connection.
3. Error caused by ad blockers or browsers
4. Errors caused by antivirus
5. Hardware acceleration feature
Why Do You Encounter So Much Buffering On Paramount Plus?
You might encounter too much buffering on your Paramount Plus while streaming content if you try to stream it with a poor internet connection. Paramount Plus includes some particular apps and shows that will need a very strong internet connection and a lot more bandwidth.
In case, the device fails to supply enough internet speed, the video will buffer too much while streaming on Paramount Plus. You will need more data or internet speed to download or play the content on a streaming service provider like Paramount Plus.
On Paramount Plus, you will require at least 4 MBPS of internet speed to stream content without the issue of buffering. However, you may need more speed if the video is larger on the Paramount app.
You might encounter a Black Screen while buffering. Refresh your internet connection and it will be fixed.
Steps To Fix Error Code 3304 Paramount Plus
Now, the fixes regarding the error code 3304 on Paramount Plus are simpler and easier than the error itself. Even, you will not require to contact any professional for resolving this error.
Here are the best yet easy steps that will solve the error 3304 on Paramount Plus.
1. Restart The Device
Restarting the device is the first step that you can take to resolve Paramount Plus error code 3304. With some simple steps, you can restart your device.
- Go to the Start button on Windows
- Choose the Power button there.
- Now, select the restart button.
- Sit back until the device starts successfully.
- Now check whether the error code 3304 is resolved or not.
2. Turn Off The Hardware Acceleration
Turning off the hardware acceleration is the next method that you can apply. Here, we will show how to turn off hardware acceleration both for chrome and Mac users.
For Chrome User
- Open Chrome first.
- Go to the 3-dot icon.
- Choose the Settings button
- Go to System.
- Turn off the following option: Use hardware acceleration when available.
For Mac Users
- Go to the Settings of your Mac computer.
- Select the option System.
- Find out the option Use Hardware Acceleration When Available and turn it off.
3. Turn Off Ad Blocker
This is another best method that you can try to resolve Paramount Plus error code 3304. Here are the steps.
- Open Google Chrome first.
- Go to the 3-dot icon.
- Choose the Settings button.
- Now, instead of choosing the System option, here, you should select Privacy and Settings.
- Choose the option Site Settings.
- Launch Additional Content Settings.
- Select the Ads option.
- Keep the Preference to All Sites that can show any ads to you.
Can Troubleshooting Help In Fixing The Paramount Plus Error?
You will be able to enjoy Paramount Plus on multiple streaming devices that support troubleshooting steps. Obviously, troubleshooting steps can resolve the error 3304 on Paramount Plus.
In the below section, you will be able to learn the steps of troubleshooting that will resolve the error on Paramount Plus.
Paramount Plus Troubleshooting Steps
- First, you have to make sure that you own an internet connection that is strong enough. If you do not have a strong internet connection, you need to have a faster one.
- Now, you need to unplug your Wi-Fi router and plug it again after waiting for 30 to 40 seconds.
- After that, you should sign out from your Paramount Plus account and then sign in again after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Another thing you can do is remove or uninstall the Paramount Plus application from your device. After that, you can download and install the paramount Plus app again.
- Restart your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is my Paramount Plus not working on my TV?
Paramount Plus might not work for your smart TV due to multiple reasons. Here are a series of reasons that cause Paramount Plus not to work with your smart TV.
- An outdated application
- Deactivated account
- Several issues with the internet connection.
- Server issues.
- Incompatible smart TV.
2. Why do I keep getting an error on Paramount Plus?
The reasons you keep getting continuous error codes on your Paramount Plus are listed below.
- Enabled ad blocker
- Antivirus issues
- Software issues
- Hardware acceleration
- Outdated application
- Poor internet connection
3. How many devices can be logged into Paramount plus at once?
You will be able to log in to 3 devices on Paramount Plus at once.